SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, September 16, 2013

My go to recipe..

Is there such a thing as too much pasta?! Cause I swear we could eat it every night in this house! I recently perfected my own home made marinara sauce and make it in bulk... Its Jonathan's mothers recipe and he is obsessed with pasta! Its always easy to make. My go to pasta recipe would have to be chicken parmesan! ITS AMAZING!! 


I dont really have an exact recipe for it but ill explain how i do it! 
Things you need: 
chicken breasts
bread crumbs
egg
olive oil
mozzarella cheese
angel hair pasta 
marina sauce

First, heat some olive oil in a frying pan, while thats heating I coat the chicken breasts in egg, roll them around in some bread crumbs and fry them on the stove. Once they have browned, i place mozzarella cheese on top and place them in oven at about 350 degrees for about 10 more minutes. While those are cooking a little more and the cheese is melting  I cook my pasta, and heat my sauce! 

So good and easy to make :) 
but then again who doesnt love pasta! 

xoxo
B

Post a Comment