SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

my greatest memories...

This one was a tough one, because if i were to sit back and think, i have many great memories! With different people, but id have to say my most recent favorites are all Austin.. (figures right) 


First one being, the very first time i got to hold Austin. He was 4 months old, and their were nurses telling me 'how' to hold him, and tubes everywhere, coming out of him in every direction, but in that moment, no one else in the room existed. It was just me and my babe, the day i have been waiting for for about a year at that point! 


Austin's first christmas is another. He had just finally come home after six months in the hospital. It was such an amazing blessing to have him home with us. 


Austins first big milestone a little after he turned one, was sitting up! That one made me the happiest mama in the world! No one saw that coming. 


This Fathers day we went to Sea World for the day and got to touch the dolphins! That was for sure a great memory!


My most recent one is getting our first place as a happy family!! 


xoxo Brandi 

Post a Comment