SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Freshly Picked Feet

            I have so many things to say about this company, that i don't even know where to start! I know, Lets start with customer service - because without that, there is no business. No matter how much a product costs, no matter how many other places sell the exact same thing - you are going to continue going back to the company that met your needs the fastest, with the best service! My first Freshly picked purchase was sometime last summer when I first found out about this amazing IG community I have fallen in love with. Of course before spending that amount of money on a shoe for my child, i had a couple of questions. I emailed the staff and received an email back from susan herself. This woman is amazing. She has also hired an amazing staff to back her, and recruited some Mocc loving parents like you and I to be brand enthusiasts, who are always on top of answering questions. From the first moment I opened my pair of weathered brown moccasins, from that cute little stamped bag, and the scent of leather consumed me - I was hooked. 
            Austin's feet grow super slow, so for the past year he has remained in the same size and lets just say - our collection has kept growing. lol These are definitely my go to shoe on a daily basis! They are so easy to put on and go with everything! They can dress up any outfit, and at the same time dress down any outfit. Since austin has CP, he LOVES to point his toes, because of this a lot of shoes don't stay on too well, and are always falling off! We have literally lost shoes while spending the day at Disneyland, or walking around the mall, But these babies stay on his feet like no other! They never fall off!!!! He also loves to kick the shopping cart (which is one of the most annoying things to hear while I'm scooting around target aimlessly for over an hour, sipping my starbucks) but when he's wearing FP - I hear nothing!!!! Just another reason I am obsessed with them! Anytime we are heading somewhere that involves austin in a shopping cart Daddy says "Grab the moccs" lol 
          Speaking of Dad, he claims he doesn't like them too much, the look of them is far too "girlie" for his liking, but they are always his go to shoe! I just smile and keep quiet, but he must love how easy they are to put on, and how well they stay on. All the women swooning over how cute his sons "Moccasins" are must just be a plus. lol 
          As soon as we left our ultrasound with baby number 2, where we found out the gender - you bet the first thing I did was jump online and order a pair of pink ones!! I love the way these shoes tell a story - Austin may not walk at all, but his moccasins still tell a story. Some tell people that he's worn them more often, lol but thats besides the point. His adorable little foot print is forever imprinted in his weathered brown moccasins. His smoke FP's have little circle imprints right where the big toes bounce up and down on the cement. And I can't wait for paisley to take her first steps in her moccasins that are waiting for her! 
         Sure there are several other companies out there, that may make something similar to FP, but they will never be FP. Susan has put her heart and soul into this company - she started from bottom, and well - now she's here :) I will always support this company, and will always  send people their way. Would you rather buy some that run cheaper, or buy some from a woman who actually knows who your child is?? Susan took me by complete surprise when she recognized who my son was from his Instagram photos, and us emailing back and forth for the past year. We recently went to visit her at the land of nod - and she was so humble and loving - holding all the babes and taking pics with them. She does giveaways left and right, and interacts with the customers. She assigns Freshly Picked "kids of the week" (which austin had the honor of being during the month of March) to let you know, she sees your babes rocking her amazing product! She hasn't let the growth of her business take away from the love she has for her company & customers. 

With all the being said - GO BUY SOME MOCCS <3 and let her know, Austin sent you :) 
Until next time - 
Brandi xo 


Here are some different types of moccs, different leathers and different colors. 





 a couple different ways, Freshly Picked can be styled for your little. 

 & the adorable bag each pair enters their new home in! 

Post a Comment