SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, February 15, 2019

Shop Chic Soul

Let's be real. 
Motherhood is a STRUGGLE.


(she was so worried about the goats eating us after once just gnawed on the back of my shirt lol)


You have to make sure all the kids stay alive, and some days they make that real hard. They’ve got activities and therapies. You’ve gotta keep a house clean and stocked with necessities. Which is impossible. You literally have to follow the kids around picking up everything they pull out. You’re cleaning one room while they are trashing the one you just cleaned. Then you have a husband you have to show affection to as well and cook a nice dinner for after he's worked all day.. Possibly a dog, that adds extra stress. Family and friendships to keep up with and on top of all of that -  you have to care for yourself. 


Which is the last thing on most of our lists. This year I’ve tried to make it a priority to take care of me! If I’m not good, nothing is good. That includes feeling comfortable in my own skin. This year I turn 30 y’all, and I’m not going to lie - I’m really excited. I hear such awesome things about your thirties! And I can’t wait to experience them. Feeling confident in myself is my number one priority for self care. One thing that always helps is cute clothes! 




Finding clothes that fit my curves and post baby body can be a struggle - but then I found Shop Chic Soul , boutique style clothes in my size! They are amazing! And I want their entire line in my closet, like tomorrow. I picked a few of my favorite pieces and styled them how I feel confident, comfortable, and cute, and can still chase the kids around the farm! Which is SO important. If I can look cute, while adventuring and doing activities with the kids, I’m ALL in. 






So head over to Shop Chic Soul and make sure to use code BRANDI10 at check out for 10% off your purchase!

Post a Comment