SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday, September 8, 2013

Craziest thing I have ever done...

Whats the craziest thing I have ever done? I'd without a doubt have to say.. SKY DIVING! Not only did it give me the craziest spout of anxiety, but it was one of the greatest adrenaline rushes one could experience! This past New Years Eve, Jonathan totally talked me into starting our year out with a bang, because that can only mean one thing.. it ENDS with a bang!

I do have to say, it was quite the experience. I will never forget the feeling of my chest in my stomach on the flight up, I didnt even realize how nervous I was until someone asked me how I was doing. I then realized I was clenching my hands together and not talking to anyone. This was of course Jon's second time, so he was ready to go. He jumped straight out the plain, while I took my sweet time! 
Since we did go on NYE it was FREEZING!!! I had a little bit of a hard time catching my breath at first, but once I hit the ground I loved every moment of what I'd just experienced. 

We of course got pictures and videos, cause you cant experience something like that without documenting it!!! (and cant forget the free tshirt for basically signing our lives away) If any one has been considering it, I highly suggest it! There is nothing like it!! 


xoxo Brandi 

2 comments :

  1. That is crazy! How fun! I don't think I could ever do this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats what i thought too! haha but i am for sure happy i i did!

      Delete