SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday, September 8, 2013

Sunday Funday!

Not really the case today! More like sunday relax-day lol We just ran a few errands that we had to do! Got our past port photos taken, cause we are going to The Grand Caymans for a wedding in Oct. Im pretty happy with mine in case your wondering :) Only took one shot! Picked up a couple goodies at costco & target, then came home and made an amazing dinner and enjoyed watching a movie with my hunny. This weekend wasnt very eventful, but I did get a new camera on friday night! Thank you again Jonathan for letting me get it :) I am one happy mama! Its the Canon T3i. I absolutely adore it, and now Im one of those annoying people with the camera in Jon & Austins faces all the time. haha they will live!!! We also tried Korean BBQ for the first time this weekend.... AMAAAZINGGGG !!!

Heres a couple photos I shot this weekend :)

xoxo Brandi 







Post a Comment