SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, September 5, 2013

Fair Fun




 Last night, once it cooled off, we made a quick trip to the county fair. Its one of our favorite guilty pleasures this time of the year. We already enjoyed the OC fair on several occasions, but now its time for the LA county fair! It was only for a couple hours but I got to shove my face with some deep fried oreos & this fair has my all time FAVORITE margaritas! I tried something new this time, bacon wrapped pickles.. SO GROSS! We went with my mom and siblings, and thats always an adventure!! 



   Austin is finally tall enough to ride some of the rides!! Mommy climbed ALL the way up the stairs with Austin on hip, so we could slide down the slide! Idk why, but that is something I have always wanted to do with him, and the fact that he was tall enough had me ecstatic! lol he LOVED it, but he wasnt to sure of the roller coaster Jonathan took him on. 



Jon and I got a little adventurous, for one he decided to do the bungee jump. I myself chickened out, even though we went sky diving for new years.. I just could not do it! BUT by the end of the night zip lining was only $10!! AND THAT was a blast!!! We cant wait to go back, after all I didnt get the deep fried cheesecake that my mouth waters for!! 

xoxo Brandi


Post a Comment