SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, September 6, 2013

My kind of crazy.


I couldn't have come up with a better title for this blog post, because it describes my main squeeze perfectly! CRAZY! In a good way of course :) That sexy duck face rockin man is Jonathan. He is 23, I know I know, Im rocking the cradle ;) lol and he is the hardest working man I know! I never really grew up around a strong male figure who took care of his family, so this man is a god in my eyes. I appreciate how hard he works, so I can stay at home and raise our son. He went to school to be an Electrician, but right now is working as an exterminator (you would think I would see less spiders in my house) lol but back to my point, a man with strong worth ethic is definitely a turn on in my book! We are high school sweethearts going on 7 years together! He has such a crazy sense of humor, and always has me laughing, wether it be with him, or AT him. lol 


At first it was hard for him to accept Austin's diagnosis, but he has come such a long way as a father and adores his boy more than anything in this world! Austin was a blessing in disguise for both of us, and has helped mold Jon into the man he is today. A family man. 


Jon LOVES being on the go! I can hardly get him to sit still sometimes. Hes slowed down a bit, since working so much, but he is not the type to just sit and be bored. He's an Aries, and very true to his sign! He loves shooting, (which I now LOVE to do with him) riding his street bike (which I also love riding on the back of) & adores the heck out of our two dogs! Hurley, our 8 month old boxer and Maverick, the newest addition to our cute little family, our 3 month old yorkie! 


Jon loves me to the moon and back, and theres only one more way to prove it ;) (if ya like it then you should put a ring on it) but we will see what 2014 holds for us! How he puts up me, NO CLUE! lol But there is not a thing this man wont do for his family, or anyone for that matter. He is sometimes TO kind, and TO giving, but I knew that the moment I met him. Ive watched him become the man he wanted to be, and Im so glad to have been a part of it. I love this man more than words can describe and I cant wait to spend the rest of my life laughing at his crazy jokes and smiling through the hardships, because there is nothing, we can't make it through!

xoxo Brandi 

Post a Comment