SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, June 12, 2018

Ollie Swaddle review


The ollie swaddle was something new I NEEDED, when I first found out I was pregnant. Paisley loved being swaddled, so why wouldn't savannah? I had never tried any other swaddle products out there, Besides a good old blanket. but, I knew I wanted this one. You can grab yours at https://theollieworld.com 


It comes in an adorable little keepsake box, with directions on how to use and how to wash it. It also came with a wash bag to wash it in. score!! The Ollie swaddle is made from custom moisture-wicking material to reduce the risk of overheating. It has velcro to custom fit and meets the needs and size of each little babe. Thankfully, it has a tie at the bottom to make it easier to change diapers without having to undo the swaddle. Its a one size fits so that it can grow with your baby. Thanks to the velcro sizing option, I don’t see Savannah outgrowing it before we get a good amount of use out of it, which is one thing that stops me from buying certain baby products that are on the more expensive side.


Right after we had received our ollie swaddle Savannah was hospitalized with RSV. Once we were admitted I had a list of must haves for my husband to bring for our small stay, and the ollie was on it. I wasn’t new to the hospital life, and the ollie helped with exactly what I thought it would and more. We co-sleep, and Savannah at that point was either used to napping in my arms, or her mama roo, and none of those habits work well in a hospital setting. The ollie helped keep her swaddled and nap comfortably in the hospital crib. She slept, for much longer than I was used too and I was able to have some space and time to rest myself. It also helped keep her from pulling on all her cords! At this point, I was already in love with it.



Every time Savv naps in her swaddle she always wakes up in a good mood. You can tell she had a deep and comfortable sleep. She wakes up feeling comforted, safe and full of smiles. We chose the lavender swaddle, and its such a GORGEOUS color. It also comes in stone, sky and meadow. Each color is beyond beautiful and I wouldn't mind one of each!




The Ollie Swaddle, was literally Desgined with love. If you head to the Ollie world website, you can read Hindi’s story, and the reason behind this amazing swaddle. The ollie swaddle has therapeutic benefits such as easy transitions for newborns from the womb, it can help decrease irritability while helping baby to self soothe. It encourages calming, to increase bonding while you hold or nurse your little babe, and enhances their quality of sleep. All of these things I have witnessed myself while savannah was swaddled. It also holds several different developmental benefits. This is an amazing baby product for infant and mama. its one I would definitely love to share with every mother, or soon to be mother I know.

xoxo B




Post a Comment