SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, May 21, 2018

Binxy Baby

The initial thought of going to the store with 3 kids on my own was pretty overwhelming. Lets be honest, my real concern was how am I still gonna enjoy my long walks down every target aisle, with my Iced cascara latte in hand, while all these kids are comfortable and contained?! Because thats one of the most important things in life, am I right? Because Target is life! And the idea of pushing a stroller and a cart - or baby wearing and not being able to try on that cute new shirt I saw, is just depressing. Then I found binxy baby and all my shopping dreams came true. 


We chose the hammock in this gorgeous floral known as all Full Bloom. it just screamed SAVVY to me when I saw it. We used it for the first time this week and I was stopped several different times by women wanting to know where they can get it, because they just had to have it. They were drawn in by the gorgeous print, and the happy smiling baby. Every mothers dream is shop with a content baby! And this is a product that makes that possible. 

Its so easy to install and is really secure! It clips onto either side of the cart, and there are staps you can wrap around and velcro for extra security. You can place it anywhere on the cart, the front - if you are lucky and shopping with only one kid that day, the middle or the end of it. Instead of filling the cart with a car seat that provides no extra space what so ever, you can use all the empty space under the hammock for the things you NEED, like that cute opal house plant, or rug for the bathroom that was on clearance, that new swimsuit for your beach trip coming up, those 5 bags of skinny dipped raspberry almonds you just had to have and those LOL dolls that your toddler begged you for. 

                     
   

Savvy remained happy and content while I did my shopping, because she could see everything her sister could see. Not to mention, Paisley was close enough to her to be able to keep her smiling. We love our binxy baby, and I love sharing this product with others! It is a must on your baby list! Its a great gift for any expecting mothers you may know, or any upcoming baby showers you've got!

XOXO B

Post a Comment