SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, May 18, 2018

go big or go home

In true Ringelman fashion, we couldn’t just get pregnant and add another baby to the family, we had to buy a new house too. Clearly my husband likes to go big, or go home. This is us, we like to keep it chaotic. Meet the Ringelmans.

Its been a while since I’ve blogged and I miss it dearly. Im back and ready to share so much with you all. Over the last year, we have added a new baby to the family. Little Savannah Ray Ringelman. She just turned six months old and was the perfect addition to the family. Once we found out we were pregnant Jon decided we needed a bigger home, and once he puts his mind to something, he makes sure it happens. 

Thankfully, we didn’t move too far from our current home at the time, but I still had to pack an entire house, halfway through my pregnancy. I mean I planned an entire wedding pregnant, so why not. I am so glad we did it though, because I am so in love with our new home sweet home. We have some pretty great neighbors and the pool and park are a major plus. 

Besides the new house and baby, everything is still pretty much the same! Jon works so hard to provide the best life for us. I am still blessed enough to spend everyday with my babies, and we still frequent Disney. We Disney like being annual pass holders is our job. Paisley is still as sassy as ever, and quite hilarious if im being honest, and Austin is working hard and thriving. Their birthdays are coming up next month, 4 and 9 and I cant believe how fast time is flying. 

Our following has grown a little bit, and I am so excited to have some new friends along for the ride. From now on I will try my hardest to stay on top of blogging and sharing some of my deepest, and not so deepest feelings and thoughts with you all. Topics can range anywhere from a day in the life of, to special needs or not so special needs parenting joys and struggles. Disney days, marriage, friendships, maybe some recipes I love and some of our favorite products. I plan on just being me, and I can promise I will not filter anything. Because I love being real. Sometimes I curse like a sailor, but I promise to keep that to a minimum. 

Please ask ANY questions, Id love to answer them , but if you have anything mean or judgmental to say.. then you can go home. Lol 

Cant wait to share our journey with you! 


xoxo B


Post a Comment